DioMN Nominates Partnered Lesbian for Bishop
Integrity is “delighted” at the news, saying that “the actions of our General Convention will put a sad chapter of discrimination against the LGBT baptized behind us.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- South Carolina Trial Ends: Day 14
- [Bumped: How to give to Quincy] Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- South Carolina Trial Day 13: the Truth Will Out
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
- South Carolina Trial Day 11: a Waste of Time
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 10 - ECUSA’s Witness again Barred from Rendering Undisclosed Opinions
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.