DioMN Nominates Partnered Lesbian for Bishop
Integrity is “delighted” at the news, saying that “the actions of our General Convention will put a sad chapter of discrimination against the LGBT baptized behind us.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- More than 150 Clergy Sign The Marriage Pledge in 48 Hours
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- One Black Episcopalian on Ferguson
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
- Rusty Reno Makes the Case for Clergy Cutting the Government Out of the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony
- [Updated] Breaking News: The Marriage Pledge
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.