2,000-year-old Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury is cut down
Why would someone do this?
Standing proudly on the side of an English hill, its religious roots go back 2,000 years. But a single night of vandalism has left an ancient site of pilgrimage in splinters.
The Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury has been chopped down in what is being seen by some as a deliberately anti-Christian act…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- What Is ECUSA Spending on Lawsuits? (Updated for General Convention 2015)
- Moloch Cult Demands Fealty From Unbelievers
- Campus Speech Nazis Strike Again
- Disagreement w/ EpiscoLeft = “homicide by a motor vehicle while impaired”
- Imagine that. (And happy birthday, Dante).
- [Reposted From Memorial Day] What do we mean when we say “God Bless America”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.