2,000-year-old Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury is cut down
Why would someone do this?
Standing proudly on the side of an English hill, its religious roots go back 2,000 years. But a single night of vandalism has left an ancient site of pilgrimage in splinters.
The Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury has been chopped down in what is being seen by some as a deliberately anti-Christian act…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Satan After School Club
- A Day in the Life of Religion of Peace Cleric: Pulverize, Kill and Subjugate
- Progessives Tip Hand at Plans for Basketful of Deplorables
- Is Canadian Church OK with Atheist Pastors?
- A Plan to Help the Christians of Northern Iraq
- And Don’t Call Me Shirley (Unless I Demand It)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.