2,000-year-old Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury is cut down
Why would someone do this?
Standing proudly on the side of an English hill, its religious roots go back 2,000 years. But a single night of vandalism has left an ancient site of pilgrimage in splinters.
The Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury has been chopped down in what is being seen by some as a deliberately anti-Christian act…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Marry These People or Else
- Horus Reads the Internet
- Houston Makes Meaningless Change in Unconstitutional Demand
- John Hagee Plays Israel Politics With Ebola
- Houston: Don’t Blame Us, We’re Asleep At the Switch
- LifeSite: Cardinal Burke says statement from Pope Francis… is ‘long overdue’
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.