2,000-year-old Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury is cut down
Why would someone do this?
Standing proudly on the side of an English hill, its religious roots go back 2,000 years. But a single night of vandalism has left an ancient site of pilgrimage in splinters.
The Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury has been chopped down in what is being seen by some as a deliberately anti-Christian act…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Potty Training
- GAFCON Primates Issue Communiqué - “A Global Family of Authentic Anglicans”
- Magnificient Things from a Magnificient God
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- How Legalism Has Destroyed the Communion
- Anglican Colonialists and the Subversion of a Kenyan Province
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.