2,000-year-old Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury is cut down
Why would someone do this?
Standing proudly on the side of an English hill, its religious roots go back 2,000 years. But a single night of vandalism has left an ancient site of pilgrimage in splinters.
The Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury has been chopped down in what is being seen by some as a deliberately anti-Christian act…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Houston Mayor Drops Controversial Pastor Subpoenas
- Should the US be the World’s Medical Backstop Against Ebola?
- NH Parking Officials: Keeping the Vision Alive
- Should Ebola Health Care Workers Be Quarantined?
- On Avoiding Conflict and Calming Everything Down
- Stealing Youthful Innocence in the Name of Feminism
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.