2,000-year-old Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury is cut down
Why would someone do this?
Standing proudly on the side of an English hill, its religious roots go back 2,000 years. But a single night of vandalism has left an ancient site of pilgrimage in splinters.
The Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury has been chopped down in what is being seen by some as a deliberately anti-Christian act…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- God Saved Me
- Christianity in Public Debate? 2 - vox populi, vox Dei?
- The Great Pizza War of 2014
- Praying through the abominable headline news
- Global South Steering Committee Accepts Oversight Request from South Carolina
- Christianity in Public Debate? 1 - the rejection of democracy
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.