2,000-year-old Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury is cut down
Why would someone do this?
Standing proudly on the side of an English hill, its religious roots go back 2,000 years. But a single night of vandalism has left an ancient site of pilgrimage in splinters.
The Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury has been chopped down in what is being seen by some as a deliberately anti-Christian act…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
- Your Tax Dollars Bring the Hurt
- South Carolina Trial Day 11: a Waste of Time
- Man No One Listens To Keeps Talking
- Your tax dollars AND church offerings at work in TEC
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 10 - ECUSA’s Witness again Barred from Rendering Undisclosed Opinions
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.