[Bumped] Diocese of Georgia Selling Bonds For Honey Creek Camp Debt
[This week is “Diocese of Georgia Meltdown Week” and so we’re bumping a few of the stories from the past that let us all know why the diocese is where it is today.]
This is, we are assured by Bishop Benhase, a “unique investment opportunity.”
For a description of the mess that Honey Creek is in, check out the diocesan profile from late 2008 and the comments in the SF post.
For reasons why it would be incredibly unwise to contribute anything at all to any initiatives of the current leadership of the Diocese of Georgia, read here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- California Court of Appeal Denies ECUSA’s Writ Petition
- No News from Texas; Sad News from Virginia
- Another California Judge Denies Summary Relief to ECUSA (Updated)
- You win or you die
- Shiny Red Balls & Red Herrings in Upper South Carolina: Three Notes on Bishop Waldo’s Clergy Email
- Waldo To Approve Same Sex Blessings: Truth & Consequences in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.