Planned Parenthood Launches 40 Days of Prayer for Abortion
Although Planned Parenthood has frequently complained of pro-life prayer vigils - particularly the biannual 40 Days for Life Campaign - one California Planned Parenthood affiliate seems to have chosen an unusually direct way of countering such efforts.
Last month, Six Rivers Planned Parenthood (SRPP) of Eureka, California, launched a campaign called the 40 Days of Prayer: Supporting Women Everywhere. The campaign, as noticed by Liberty Counsel, lists 40 different prayers for those involved in the “sacred care” of abortions to continue protecting, providing, and embracing the procedure - including mothers, escorts, abortionists, and everyone involved except the unborn children.
Some examples include Day 14, a prayer for “Christians everywhere to embrace the loving model of Jesus in the way he refused to shame women,” and Day 38, for “a cloud of gentleness to surround every abortion facility. May everyone feel calm and loving.”
I wish I could pray, Lord, forgive them for they know not what they do and actually believe it.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Abortion Now, Abortion Tomorrow, Abortion Forever
- From the President on down, the Left Can’t Understand Hobby Lobby (Updated)
- The First Civilization
- The utilitarian unity of burning at the stake and abortion
- U.S. consensus shifts - do they even matter?
- Louisiana Moves Bill Through Senate to Impose Regulations on Abortion Providers
- Last Chance to Fund the Gosnell Movie
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.