‘Create the Family You Want: Boy or Girl’: Sex Selection Advertised in Canadian Newspapers
In the wake of a new study that indicates that unborn girls are being targeted for abortion by certain immigrant groups in Canada, evidence has surfaced that sex selective in vitro fertilization (IVF) is being regularly advertised in Canadian news papers.
A fertility clinic in Washington state has been targeting Indo-Canadians in British Columbia with an ad encouraging them to “create the family you want: Boy or Girl.” The ad features a picture of an ethnic boy and girl attired in traditional Indian garb.
A website address in the ad directs parents interested in sex-selection to the Washington Center for Reproductive Medicine where they learn that preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is the clinic’s preferred method for “selecting an embryo of known gender facilitating family balancing.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- In Support of Single Issue Voting
- Egregiously Stupid Comment Contest Reopened
- Dr. Mohler: The Osteen Predicament—Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- The Christian Case for Abortion Rights: Writer Goes In Search of a Mythical Beast
- Peggy Noonan’s Tribute to Joan Rivers
- California City Mandates Free Marijuana!!
- ECSUA Rump Diocese in Ft. Worth Officially Embraces the Culture
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.