A Consequential Man, Home Now With His God
I’ve appreciated the tributes to Chuck Colson over the weekend, and plan to post several.
This one’s from RedState, where there is more:
He spent seven months in prison, was disbarred, and saw his son arrested in the fall out over Watergate. But God opened his eyes during his time in prison. He saw the condition of the prisoners, the failures of rehabilitation, and felt led by the Lord to do something about it.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Friday Palate Cleanser: Spectacular B&W Photos of New York City
- It’s the end of the world as we know it (and that’s great!)
- Reforming the Republic IV: Educate; Do Not Enstupidate[*]
- Actions Still Speak Louder Than Words
- Robert J. Samuelson Discusses Risk, Reality and America’s Future
- Free Speech For Me, But Not For Thee
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.