A Consequential Man, Home Now With His God
I’ve appreciated the tributes to Chuck Colson over the weekend, and plan to post several.
This one’s from RedState, where there is more:
He spent seven months in prison, was disbarred, and saw his son arrested in the fall out over Watergate. But God opened his eyes during his time in prison. He saw the condition of the prisoners, the failures of rehabilitation, and felt led by the Lord to do something about it.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Facebook CEO Conspires with German Chancellor to Censor Criticism of Refugee Crisis
- Settled Science Group Under Investigation
- Forget the Zeroes, Remember the Heroes
- Religious Left Supports Moloch (What a Surprise!)
- Is Obama Warning Christians GLBT “Rights” Outweigh Religious Freedom
- Book Review: raised forever: Jesus’ Resurrection and ours by Rory Shiner
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.