A Consequential Man, Home Now With His God
I’ve appreciated the tributes to Chuck Colson over the weekend, and plan to post several.
This one’s from RedState, where there is more:
He spent seven months in prison, was disbarred, and saw his son arrested in the fall out over Watergate. But God opened his eyes during his time in prison. He saw the condition of the prisoners, the failures of rehabilitation, and felt led by the Lord to do something about it.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Inside President Obama’s Recent Speech
- Global Warming Alarmism Debunked: “It’s the Sample Size!”
- Commercial Dares to Portray Unborn as Human
- [CofE] Statement from Diocese of Manchester on “Trans Jesus” Play
- [CofE] Controversial Chapel Invitation Brings Tensions to Wycliffe Hall Oxford
- Middle School Kids Sharing Nude Photos
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.