A Consequential Man, Home Now With His God
I’ve appreciated the tributes to Chuck Colson over the weekend, and plan to post several.
This one’s from RedState, where there is more:
He spent seven months in prison, was disbarred, and saw his son arrested in the fall out over Watergate. But God opened his eyes during his time in prison. He saw the condition of the prisoners, the failures of rehabilitation, and felt led by the Lord to do something about it.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Center for Medical Progress Statement on Suppression of Abortion Videos
- Abortionists Find Judge to Ignore First Amendment
- Friday Refresher Courtesy of the U.S. Marines
- Denmark, Standing for What’s Truly Important
- Newest From CMP: “It’s a Boy!”
- The Empire Strikes Back With Judicial Collaboration (UPDATED)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.