A Consequential Man, Home Now With His God
I’ve appreciated the tributes to Chuck Colson over the weekend, and plan to post several.
This one’s from RedState, where there is more:
He spent seven months in prison, was disbarred, and saw his son arrested in the fall out over Watergate. But God opened his eyes during his time in prison. He saw the condition of the prisoners, the failures of rehabilitation, and felt led by the Lord to do something about it.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- What Is ECUSA Spending on Lawsuits? (Updated for General Convention 2015)
- Moloch Cult Demands Fealty From Unbelievers
- Campus Speech Nazis Strike Again
- Disagreement w/ EpiscoLeft = “homicide by a motor vehicle while impaired”
- Imagine that. (And happy birthday, Dante).
- [Reposted From Memorial Day] What do we mean when we say “God Bless America”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.