The Other ‘Lost Boys’: Muslim Men and Bacha Bazi
Pat Condell is almost as famous for his diatribes against Christians as he is for his diatribes against jihadis and other enemies of the civilized west, but while he saves most of his anti-Christian vitriol for the over-the-top hypocritical and dishonest among us (think Ted Haggard et al), he is not so delicate with Muslims, as the following will illustrate.
Here are two videos which, taken together, connect a number of disturbing dots, and will forever change your impression of Muslim men in the Middle East.
The first clip is Condell, responding to emails from viewers in Saudi Arabia asking him why he’s so critical of their country.
The second clip is a Frontline documentary that aired in April 2010 called “The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan.” It’s an unblinking look at a Middle Eastern custom called “bacha bazi” - loosely translated as “boy play” - in which young boys are bought and sold as sex slaves for the pleasure of older men. The documentary is the product of an undercover investigation in Afghanistan, but the practice is widespread among Muslim men from Pakistan to Egypt.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Islam in the News: Threatening Christians and Cutting off Hands
- If journalists had details about ISIS, why didn’t President Obama?
- Sudanese Mom Released from Khartoum Prison
- March of the “Abrahamic Faiths”
- Group Upset Anglican School Will Not Allow Construction of a Mosque
- Pregnant Woman Sentenced to Death for Refusing to Recant Her Christianity
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.