The Other ‘Lost Boys’: Muslim Men and Bacha Bazi
Pat Condell is almost as famous for his diatribes against Christians as he is for his diatribes against jihadis and other enemies of the civilized west, but while he saves most of his anti-Christian vitriol for the over-the-top hypocritical and dishonest among us (think Ted Haggard et al), he is not so delicate with Muslims, as the following will illustrate.
Here are two videos which, taken together, connect a number of disturbing dots, and will forever change your impression of Muslim men in the Middle East.
The first clip is Condell, responding to emails from viewers in Saudi Arabia asking him why he’s so critical of their country.
The second clip is a Frontline documentary that aired in April 2010 called “The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan.” It’s an unblinking look at a Middle Eastern custom called “bacha bazi” - loosely translated as “boy play” - in which young boys are bought and sold as sex slaves for the pleasure of older men. The documentary is the product of an undercover investigation in Afghanistan, but the practice is widespread among Muslim men from Pakistan to Egypt.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- State Dpt., MSM bail on Benghazi, BUT!
- CBS retreats to party line on Benghazi
- APA Reclassifies Pedeophilia
- Benghazi: CBS exposes government foreknowledge of the attack
- Who Will Speak Out Against Islamic Violence against Christians and Others?
- Saturday morning prayers for the persecuted church
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.