LGBTIQXYZ Activists Disrupt Methodist General Conference
Moral infants, Che wannabes, and 60s leftovers join together to bang spoons on their high chairs at the United Methodist General Conference while the delegates…leave:
I’m sure this made them feel soooooo much more righteous than the pitiful peons ignoring their little temper tantrum.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Shutting Down Freedom at Marquette
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- Abandoning the Search for the Gay Gene and Embracing Choice
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.