Two women shot, one fatally, at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church outside Baltimore
Two women were shot, one fatally, inside an office in St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Ellicott City Thursday evening and a man was later found dead behind the church in what is being investigated as a possible murder-suicide, authorities said.
Brenda Brewington, 59, was pronounced dead at the scene and Marguerite Mary Kohn, 62, of Halethorpe, was taken to a shock trauma unit and remains in critical condition. Brewington is a church administrator assistant. Marguerite Mary Kohn is co-rector of the church.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- BREAKING - SCOTUS Denies Falls Church Petition
- Episcopal Diocese of South Carolina Resolution: Response to Offer of Provisional Primatial Oversight
- Exclusive: Bishop Iker on the Anglo-Catholic/Evangelical Divide
- Arkansas Church Kicks Out Transgender Priest, Republishes Statement on Welcoming and Inclusion
- Arkansas: Benfield Removes Transgender Priest from Pine Bluff Church
- Greg Fry is Now Gwen Fry
- What Did Diocese of Arkansas Leaders Know, and When Did They Know It?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.