Two women shot, one fatally, at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church outside Baltimore
Two women were shot, one fatally, inside an office in St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Ellicott City Thursday evening and a man was later found dead behind the church in what is being investigated as a possible murder-suicide, authorities said.
Brenda Brewington, 59, was pronounced dead at the scene and Marguerite Mary Kohn, 62, of Halethorpe, was taken to a shock trauma unit and remains in critical condition. Brewington is a church administrator assistant. Marguerite Mary Kohn is co-rector of the church.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Same Sex Marriage Comes to Falls Church
- Presiding Bishop Rules out Settlement; San Joaquin to Appeal
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- South Carolina Trial Ends: Day 14
- [Bumped: How to give to Quincy] Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- South Carolina Trial Day 13: the Truth Will Out
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.