Racing to the Polls in North Carolina
I bet this photo made faithful North Carolinian Christians absolutely salivate to get to the polls.
I mean if Episcopal clergy are against it - the moral compasses that they are - it must be evil.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- A Fabulous Resource for Same-Sex-Attracted Christians and Their Friends & Allies
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Rump Diocese Tries “Hail Mary” Pass in South Carolina
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Grown Methodist Children Throw Temper Tantrum
- Hawaii Dem Votes Yes on Gay Marriage, Smashes Homeless’ Carts
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.