Racing to the Polls in North Carolina
I bet this photo made faithful North Carolinian Christians absolutely salivate to get to the polls.
I mean if Episcopal clergy are against it - the moral compasses that they are - it must be evil.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- ECUSA Denied Leave to Appeal in Quincy Case
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- Abandoning the Search for the Gay Gene and Embracing Choice
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- More than 150 Clergy Sign The Marriage Pledge in 48 Hours
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.