Racing to the Polls in North Carolina
I bet this photo made faithful North Carolinian Christians absolutely salivate to get to the polls.
I mean if Episcopal clergy are against it - the moral compasses that they are - it must be evil.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Global South Day 2 - Carthage and the Valley of Dry Bones
- New Zealand FCA make Submission to Same-Sex Blessing Working Group
- Guessing Game
- Never Mind
- And Don’t Call Me Shirley (Unless I Demand It)
- Bishop Bruno, the Consummate Hypocrite
- Plebiscites, Popular Votes, Principles, Presumptions and Pragmatics
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.