Racing to the Polls in North Carolina
I bet this photo made faithful North Carolinian Christians absolutely salivate to get to the polls.
I mean if Episcopal clergy are against it - the moral compasses that they are - it must be evil.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Same Sex Marriage Comes to Falls Church
- Presiding Bishop Rules out Settlement; San Joaquin to Appeal
- The Death of Voltaire. But don’t you dare talk about it.
- First Big Media Run for #LWTE – and a thought about smiling
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- Bow to the god of Gay, Or Else
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.