Racing to the Polls in North Carolina
I bet this photo made faithful North Carolinian Christians absolutely salivate to get to the polls.
I mean if Episcopal clergy are against it - the moral compasses that they are - it must be evil.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- Bow to the god of Gay, Or Else
- LGBT Activist Threatens to Blackmail CoE Bishops
- South Carolina Trial Ends: Day 14
- [Bumped: How to give to Quincy] Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- South Carolina Trial Day 13: the Truth Will Out
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.