Racing to the Polls in North Carolina
I bet this photo made faithful North Carolinian Christians absolutely salivate to get to the polls.
I mean if Episcopal clergy are against it - the moral compasses that they are - it must be evil.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Nobody wants to be a loser
- SC Judge Makes Short Shrift of ECUSA’s Motion
- Quincy Court to TEC: “Plaintiffs Won—Quit Your Bad-Faith Maneuvers ... Now!”
- Fort Worth Case Argued before Judge Chupp
- Not a Joke: LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM
- How to Deal With Gay Brownshirts
- ECUSA to Judge Goodstein: “We, not You, Get to Decide What Is Ours”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.