Al Mohler on the President’s “Evolution”
The Rev. Dr. Al Mohler on the President’s “evolving” position on same sex “marriage”
Honesty is the best policy, and the President has now made his position clear. He is again for what he was until today against, but that was only after he was for it before. The American people will have to unravel that as an issue of character. He is hardly the first politician to find himself holding to an “evolving” position on an issue of fundamental importance. Most politicians, however, do their best to avoid the kind of situation in which the President found himself on this issue.
In any event, the fact remains that the President of the United States has now put himself publicly on the line for the radical redefinition of marriage, subverting society’s most central institution.
This is a sad day for America, but the President’s statement was not a surprise. Given the political context he faced, the only question was when the President would make his public statement of endorsement for the legalization of same-sex marriage. We now know the answer to that question…more
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Submit or Be Destroyed (UPDATED)
- Tranny Jesus will save us from jihad and genocide
- Turkey’s Foreign Minister Coming Out of the Closet?
- NY Times Theologian in Residence Demands Christians Submit to Foreign Gospel
- The Go Fund Me Campaign for the Pizza Restaurant that Stood For Religious Freedom
- Ernst Roehm Rides Again
- Apocalyptic, Intolerant Theocracy Nukes Up. But Indiana!
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.