Henry Kissinger Gets the Full Monty from TSA
Since the TSA began their random sexual assault practices, I have dramatically enlarged my no fly zone which is what I call that area where it is easier to drive than fly. I’m thinking Henry Kissinger is thinking the same thing.
Kissinger, who was in a wheelchair, was told by a TSA agent that he needed to be searched.
“He stood with his suit jacket off, and he was wearing suspenders,” freelance reporter Matthew Cole told the Post. “They gave him the full pat-down. None of the agents seemed to know who he was.” Cole added that Kissinger was given “the full Monty” search
Gotta love that TSA —Keeping us safe from Nobel Peace Prize Winner Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Episcopal Church: Undermining the USA from Within (and Betraying Christians)
- Science ‘n’ Reason Roundup
- Athanasius and Goebbels - random thoughts on “narratives”
- Your tax dollars at work in Baltamerica
- History of Baltimore “Rough Rides” vs. Narrative Reporting
- But what if Julia is in #Baltimore? UPDATED
- Running for High Priestess
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.