Henry Kissinger Gets the Full Monty from TSA
Since the TSA began their random sexual assault practices, I have dramatically enlarged my no fly zone which is what I call that area where it is easier to drive than fly. I’m thinking Henry Kissinger is thinking the same thing.
Kissinger, who was in a wheelchair, was told by a TSA agent that he needed to be searched.
“He stood with his suit jacket off, and he was wearing suspenders,” freelance reporter Matthew Cole told the Post. “They gave him the full pat-down. None of the agents seemed to know who he was.” Cole added that Kissinger was given “the full Monty” search
Gotta love that TSA —Keeping us safe from Nobel Peace Prize Winner Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Facebook CEO Conspires with German Chancellor to Censor Criticism of Refugee Crisis
- Settled Science Group Under Investigation
- Forget the Zeroes, Remember the Heroes
- Beyond Geezerdome
- I’ve lost that 9/11 feelin’
- Former Bishop of Maryland, Heather Cook, Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter and Drunk Driving
- Oregon Judge Under Investigation for Refusing to Perform Same Sex Marriages
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.