Archaeologists Discover Evidence That Bethlehem Existed Centuries Before Jesus
It is always good to have confirmation of what we already know in our hearts to be true.
The coin-sized remnant of the seal proves that Bethlehem - first mentioned in the Book of Genesis - “was indeed a city in the Kingdom of Judah, and possibly also in earlier periods”, he said.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- NOAA Quietly Reinstates July 1936 As Warmest Month on Record
- Is Your Local Police Force Using High Tech Equipment to Track You?
- And the Golden Pinocchio Award Goes To…
- U.S. consensus shifts - do they even matter?
- The False Conflict between Reason and Faith
- Settled Science
- The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Fragment Part of Elaborate Ruse
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.