Archaeologists Discover Evidence That Bethlehem Existed Centuries Before Jesus
It is always good to have confirmation of what we already know in our hearts to be true.
The coin-sized remnant of the seal proves that Bethlehem - first mentioned in the Book of Genesis - “was indeed a city in the Kingdom of Judah, and possibly also in earlier periods”, he said.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Where Do You Stand on This Great Gift from God?
- An Uplifting Story of Love and Determination
- Center for Medical Progress Statement on Suppression of Abortion Videos
- She’s Such a Dinosaur
- Science ‘n’ Reason Roundup
- You know that abortion/capital punishment symmetry argument? UPDATED
- Smoking while pregnant and 2 + 2 = whatever
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.