Anglican Bishop Condemns Divorce, Abortion and Promiscuity
Yes, you read that right. It is not a misprint. An Anglican bishop (a top one according to Lifesite News) has condemned Abortion, Divorce and Promiscuity. Praise be to God.
Chartres raises concerns about the state of the family and its children in England, including the unborn, and says “the 2012 Jubilee offers us an opportunity to pause and reflect not only on an extraordinary reign but also on what the Jubilee could mean to us as a nation.”
Rt Rev Richard ChartresThe pamphlet, published by the Bible Society, is entitled Jubilee then and now: A big idea for the 21st century. In it Chartres reflects on the biblical meaning of jubilee, the history of the jubilee in England, and the present jubilee, before reflecting on the current social situation in England.
“Literally millions of children grow up without knowing a stable, loving, secure family life – and that is not to count the hundreds of thousands more who don’t even make it out of the womb each year,” he writes.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Are We Ignoring the Lessons Of Auschwitz?
- Why Are People Looting Their Own Neighborhood?
- War weary US House passes Resolution that’s sketchy on how to stop genocidal ISIS
- First Big Media Run for #LWTE – and a thought about smiling
- We have the right to offend one another, so deal
- Your tax dollars AND church offerings at work in TEC
- Abortion Now, Abortion Tomorrow, Abortion Forever
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.