Diamond Jubilee Service, Sydney
A wonderful service from Sydney Cathedral. And the sermon, unlike one given in another place, sought to not only praise Her Majesty for her wonderful service over 60 years, but also to unashamedly point all those listening to the King of Kings, unlike any other King.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- Wycliffe Hall Principal Writes “to put the record straight”
- [CofE] Statement from Diocese of Manchester on “Trans Jesus” Play
- [CofE] Controversial Chapel Invitation Brings Tensions to Wycliffe Hall Oxford
- [CofE] Manchester Church Hosts “Trans Jesus” Play, Bishop is Silent
- Who Dares Call It by Name?
- Iron Sharpens Iron interview on Anglicanism past, present and future
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.