Diamond Jubilee Service, Sydney
A wonderful service from Sydney Cathedral. And the sermon, unlike one given in another place, sought to not only praise Her Majesty for her wonderful service over 60 years, but also to unashamedly point all those listening to the King of Kings, unlike any other King.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Bishop Ken Short’s Funeral - Livestream
- Horus Reads the Internet
- Sydney Anglican Synod Motion on Anglican Communion
- Is the ACNA Part of the Anglican Communion?
- The Gospel, the Gospels and Rome - Where Do We Draw the Line?
- Diocese of NW Australia Recognises ACNA as “a member church of the Anglican Communion”
- The GAFCON/FCA Tea Party
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.