Diamond Jubilee Service, Sydney
A wonderful service from Sydney Cathedral. And the sermon, unlike one given in another place, sought to not only praise Her Majesty for her wonderful service over 60 years, but also to unashamedly point all those listening to the King of Kings, unlike any other King.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A (Formerly Anglo-)Catholic on the Anglican Flaw
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Dan Savage is right
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
- U.S. designates more Religion-of-Peaceniks as terror groups
- Cold War Veteran non-heroic reflection
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.