Diamond Jubilee Service, Sydney
A wonderful service from Sydney Cathedral. And the sermon, unlike one given in another place, sought to not only praise Her Majesty for her wonderful service over 60 years, but also to unashamedly point all those listening to the King of Kings, unlike any other King.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Reminder: Understanding Good Friday in Context
- Thoughts on veiled crosses
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- Easter in the Episcopal Church (sigh) ... again
- Of God and Pizza
- John Mason (Anglican Connection) on the Historicity of Noah and the Flood
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.