Diamond Jubilee Service, Sydney
A wonderful service from Sydney Cathedral. And the sermon, unlike one given in another place, sought to not only praise Her Majesty for her wonderful service over 60 years, but also to unashamedly point all those listening to the King of Kings, unlike any other King.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Why Are We Held Accountable for Adam’s Sin?
- Dr. Al Mohler on Church of England Decision to Ordain Women Bishops
- “Women Priests in their Sights”? - or “liberals in Australia running scared”
- Matthew 25 responses to the border meltdown - UPDATE
- David Ould live comments from C of E debate on Women Bishops - UPDATED with result
- Wonderful Free J.C. Ryle Resource from Monergism
- General Synod Roundup - A Way Forward?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.