Do you preach heaven?
It raises an interesting issue for preachers, I think:
“When you hear people talking about Heaven, even nowadays, it’s like well, maybe there’s a field and birds tweeting and sunlight and it’s a good temperature,” she said. “But if you think about Hell you can come up with 30 images off the top of your head: There’s demons, there’s pain, there’s fire, there’s grills, there’s a devil ... “
Have you tried preaching about heaven, or heard efforts to do so?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Praying through the abominable headline news
- The Death of Voltaire. But don’t you dare talk about it.
- Matthew 25 responses to the border meltdown - UPDATE
- Wonderful Free J.C. Ryle Resource from Monergism
- America’s Freedom Fail
- Living in the Past? Yes! And confidently!
- [ENTIRELY OFF TOPIC] Open Thread: What Do You Do To De-Stress
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.