Komen Foundation Takes Staggering Loss in Race for Cure Enrollment
“Planned Parenthood was found worthy in terms of its patient education and how they measure up to our priorities in meeting the needs of women and men in our community,” Komen North Jersey spokeswoman Kathi Edelson Wolder said of an independent panel’s review of their grant applicants.
So, how has this affected the public’s support for the Susan G. Komen’s Race for the Cure, an enormously popular event to cure breast cancer?
According to CBS St. Louis, enrollment numbers for the large St. Louis Race for the Cure are down a staggering amount, from 71,000 two years ago to roughly 44,000 this year.
How wonderful that so many Americans used their right to choose where to send their money to send a message to the liberal agenda on display at Susan G. Komen. Komen made a choice. It was a choice they were entitled to make but how wonderful that so many expressed their opinion on allowing their charitable dollars to be used for abortion.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Empire of Death Strikes Back
- How Much is Planned Parenthood Costing You?
- Justice to Investigate CMP
- Planned Parenthood: More to Come
- Congress Critters: DoJ Should Investigate…
- 41 Companies that Donate to Planned Parenthood UPDATED
- Planned Parenthood, Pay Day Lenders, and How I’m Praying These Days
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.