It Really Is All About Us: Historic Anglican Mission Society Changes Its Name
You know all that stuff in the bible about sharing the good news of Jesus Christ, baptizing and making disciples? Such a drag.
It’s really all about us:
“Our new name, Us, is directly derived from USPG, so it speaks to our heritage, but it also speaks about inclusivity. There is no “them”; we are all “us”. Our work – in partnership with the churches of the Anglican Communion – is for the benefit of the whole community, regardless of ethnicity, culture, gender, sexuality, age or faith. No-one is excluded…more’”
I’m sure Jesus will be pleased that you’ve grown beyond the Great Commission.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Thoughts on veiled crosses
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- Without Penal Substitution there is Despair in Morality
- John Mason (Anglican Connection) on the Historicity of Noah and the Flood
- Dean John Shepherd: “The Author of Hebrews is Grasping at Straws”
- The False Gospel of Human Sufficiency
- Nashotah House and “Equal Time”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.