Why I Cannot Be a Roman Catholic
There are many reasons I cannot consider the Roman Catholic Church as a viable alternative but chief among them is Rome’s continued rejection of the biblical Doctrine of Justification by Faith Alone. Some argue that this controversy need no longer separate Rome from the Reformation churches because it was based on a misunderstanding, some kind of semantic confusion, or even a misplaced emphasis on soteriology to the exclusion of ecclesiology. RC Sproul puts all those objections to rest and clearly articulates both the biblical doctrine of Justification and the Roman Catholic corruption of it.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Islam amplifies blasphemy
- The Gospel is Not Attractional
- “do not be afraid…”
- Islamic Atrocities, the “Narrative of Redemption” and Christmas
- Sixteen Things Jesus Believes that Many Churchgoers Reject
- A Bit of Martin Luther for Reformation Day
- Reformation Day - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer Burns His Hand
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.