Why I Cannot Be a Roman Catholic
There are many reasons I cannot consider the Roman Catholic Church as a viable alternative but chief among them is Rome’s continued rejection of the biblical Doctrine of Justification by Faith Alone. Some argue that this controversy need no longer separate Rome from the Reformation churches because it was based on a misunderstanding, some kind of semantic confusion, or even a misplaced emphasis on soteriology to the exclusion of ecclesiology. RC Sproul puts all those objections to rest and clearly articulates both the biblical doctrine of Justification and the Roman Catholic corruption of it.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Statism is idolatry for both right and left
- Tranny Jesus will save us from jihad and genocide
- More Dead Canaries in the Evangelical Mine
- The Cross and the Social Justice Gospel
- BREAKING: Good Friday Statement from Archbishop Eliud of Kenya
- You Can’t Lock Evil Out of the Cockpit
- Hell and the Love of God
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.