Comments to a Troll
Trolling is not allowed at StandFirm. You’ll either comment substantively—or not at all.
Here’s Brian from T19’s comment.
And here’s my response, which was deleted at T19 as off-topic [correct] and ad hominem [incorrect]:
Hey Brian—why are you trolling over here? You add nothing relevant and of course all of your assertions were already addressed in spades on other previous threads.
Why the trolling Brian? Why not gloat and wink in private? Have you so little life?
That’s the equivalent of my trucking over to one of your allies’ blogs—Susan Russell’s or someone—and winking and cawing. Somebody who does that has so little life.
Of note. It’s a misuse and misunderstanding of the words “ad hominem” to assert that when one makes a personal assessment about another person that that is therefore an “ad hominem argument.”
Once more, with feeling. An “ad hominem argument” is the assertion that a person’s comments are inaccurate *because* they are [insert ad hominem argument here—“fat” “bald” or “a troll.”]
I made no such ad hominem argument at all. I did not assert that Brian from T19’s assertions were wrong *because he is trolling*—although I do observe that he is trolling.
So why are the libs trolling on conservative blogs about the healthcare decision? I’ve no idea why—but they are.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- At terror confab, Obama SPOX calls out “Christian militants”
- Former NYC Mayor Bloomberg Forces SF Retraction
- President’s Prayer Breakfast remarks all diagnosis, no treatment
- Islam amplifies blasphemy
- Political Startup Ranks the Most Conservative, Liberal 2016 Candidates
- [OPEN THREAD] PB, Episcopal bishops offer support to President’s Immigration Executive Action
- Episcopalians for Death updates
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.