At Least 15 Die in Kenya Church Attacks
While this pales in comparison to the persecution in the Episcopal Church of gays, lesbians, bisexuals, queers, transgendered, and whatever the lower-case “i” stands for, it does deserve at least a mention:
At 10:30 a.m. Sunday, four gunmen attacked the African Inland Church in Garissa, an outpost town in the arid flatlands near the border with Somalia. Kenyan police officials said the gunmen had hurled two grenades into the church and shot and killed two police officers who had been posted at the church’s door because of several recent attacks in Garissa.
The gunmen then fired the police officers’ high-powered assault rifles at worshipers pouring out of the church in a desperate stampede. Witnesses said at least 15 people had been killed and as many as 50 wounded. The local media showed scenes of bloody bodies sprawled under the church’s pews.
About the same time, two other assailants hurled grenades into a Roman Catholic church in Garissa, wounding three people.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- Making Marriage Meaningless
- Houston Mayor Drops Controversial Pastor Subpoenas
- CA to Churches: You WILL Bow to Molech
- Marry These People or Else
- Houston Makes Meaningless Change in Unconstitutional Demand
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.