AME Church Opens Mouth, Removes All Doubt
The African Methodist Episcopal Church, one of the most prominent black denominations in the country, is blasting the House vote to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress last week, comparing the move to the “evil strategies employed following the Reconstruction era.”
The House voted 255-67 in finding Holder in contempt of Congress last week for his failure to hand over some documents in the botched Fast and Furious gun-walking investigation. While the vote was led by Republican lawmakers, 17 Democrats crossed the political aisle to hold Holder in contempt.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Potty Training
- GAFCON Primates Issue Communiqué - “A Global Family of Authentic Anglicans”
- Magnificient Things from a Magnificient God
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- How Legalism Has Destroyed the Communion
- Anglican Colonialists and the Subversion of a Kenyan Province
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.