AME Church Opens Mouth, Removes All Doubt
The African Methodist Episcopal Church, one of the most prominent black denominations in the country, is blasting the House vote to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress last week, comparing the move to the “evil strategies employed following the Reconstruction era.”
The House voted 255-67 in finding Holder in contempt of Congress last week for his failure to hand over some documents in the botched Fast and Furious gun-walking investigation. While the vote was led by Republican lawmakers, 17 Democrats crossed the political aisle to hold Holder in contempt.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- The Empire of Death Strikes Back
- SJW Seeks to Ban Humor
- How Much is Planned Parenthood Costing You?
- Satanic Temple Unveils Goat-headed Statute in Detroit
- Look! A squirrel! (Sermon on John 6:1-21)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.