Muslims, Gays Assault Christians; Media Silent
Three videos to get your blood going this morning:
The first one I ran across last week, and as soon as I saw the stocky bald guy I realized, “Hey - I’ve met that guy before!”
Sure enough, it’s Ruben Israel, who I met in 2009 in Anaheim at the last Episcopal Church General Convention. He was standing outside of the convention center holding one of his giant signs, and intercepted me as I was walking in, asking me how I could possibly support a church that openly preached sin. I sort of chuckled, and explained who I was and what I was doing to fight the good fight. 20 minutes later, after some great discussion, it was all back-slaps and handshakes, and I was off to the belly of the beast, while Ruben was back to rebuking the more… “unconventional conventioneers,” and all was right with the world.
So it seems that Ruben and his compatriots showed up to preach the Gospel at the Arab International Festival in Dearborn, Michigan a couple of weeks ago, and this was the reception they got.
Note the abhorrent behavior of the Dearborn police, in particular Deputy Chief Dennis Richardson at 12:52, and Deputy Chief Mike Jaafar at 14:17. One kind of cowardice, two ways of expressing it.
Strong language warning for all of these videos.
The last two videos are from Toronto, where Christians showed up to witness to a gay “pride” parade. As we occasionally remind folks around here - this gay thing? It’s not about tolerance.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- (updated) [Oz] Bishop Sarah Macneil Conducted Same-Sex “Blessing” While Diocesan Archdeacon
- [Oz] Rev. Rod Bower: “I don’t believe in heaven or hell…”
- Muslims trying to slide Armenian genocide denial thru U.S. state legislatures.
- Coming Soon to a Country Near You (UPDATED)
- Real Love Exposes Sin - and the Sinner Welcomes It!
- Welby: Shannon Johnston Was Consulted about Baucum and Approves ... so it’s OK
- Federal Appeals Court Rules Against Religious Liberty
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.