There’s an Easy Answer to This - But Do You Have Others?
It seems to me there is a very obvious answer to her question. There is certainly at least one song (hymn) that comes to mind. It was used on a similar occasion, back in 1912, at a temporary gathering in the middle of the North Atlantic: “Nearer, My God, To Thee.”
But I’m sure that SF readers have better suggestions—have away in the comments below.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The GAFCON/FCA Tea Party
- The Unraveling of the Anglican Communion
- Episcopal Task Force has a “word” about bureaucracy, decline
- General Synod Day 3 - Embracing the Marginalised?
- General Synod Day 2 - Getting Some Clarity?
- General Synod Day 1- A Quest for Unity?
- “Jesus only excluded those who excluded others”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.