There’s an Easy Answer to This - But Do You Have Others?
It seems to me there is a very obvious answer to her question. There is certainly at least one song (hymn) that comes to mind. It was used on a similar occasion, back in 1912, at a temporary gathering in the middle of the North Atlantic: “Nearer, My God, To Thee.”
But I’m sure that SF readers have better suggestions—have away in the comments below.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Episcopal Church service celebrates language of sexual misconduct
- TEC offer to let Stand Firm transfer to Westboro Baptist declined
- Disagreement w/ EpiscoLeft = “homicide by a motor vehicle while impaired”
- TEC to sell off another church it “won”
- Sold off Seminary “Manhattan’s next buzzy event space”
- [CofE] A Southwark “Apology” - Why Much More is Needed from Goddard and the Bishop
- [CofE] The Southwark Crisis Deepens
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.