There’s an Easy Answer to This - But Do You Have Others?
It seems to me there is a very obvious answer to her question. There is certainly at least one song (hymn) that comes to mind. It was used on a similar occasion, back in 1912, at a temporary gathering in the middle of the North Atlantic: “Nearer, My God, To Thee.”
But I’m sure that SF readers have better suggestions—have away in the comments below.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
- If you can’t get into healthcare.gov
- United Thank Offering now for Gun Control and other activism
- United Thank Offering by-laws revision remains unaddressed
- Church funds manager tells of Episcopal staff encroachment
- Canterbury Press Statement: “Archbishop to visit Kenya to offer solidarity”
- A Biblical thought on the management of special offerings
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.