There’s an Easy Answer to This - But Do You Have Others?
It seems to me there is a very obvious answer to her question. There is certainly at least one song (hymn) that comes to mind. It was used on a similar occasion, back in 1912, at a temporary gathering in the middle of the North Atlantic: “Nearer, My God, To Thee.”
But I’m sure that SF readers have better suggestions—have away in the comments below.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CofE Clergy Refuse to “Take Note” of “Orthodox” Bishops’ Report on Marriage
- How Legalism Has Destroyed the Communion
- #Primates2016 Day 4 - Your Guess is as Good as Mine
- #Primates2016 Day 2 - The Facade Begins to Crumble
- BREAKING: Large Number of Conservative Primates Missing from Tuesday Evensong
- Primates Meeting - Little Progress and a Very Little Procession
- Portents, Prophecy and Predictions - What Will Happen at the Primates’ Meeting?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.