There’s an Easy Answer to This - But Do You Have Others?
It seems to me there is a very obvious answer to her question. There is certainly at least one song (hymn) that comes to mind. It was used on a similar occasion, back in 1912, at a temporary gathering in the middle of the North Atlantic: “Nearer, My God, To Thee.”
But I’m sure that SF readers have better suggestions—have away in the comments below.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Meanwhile, in a parallel Episcopalian universe
- BUMPED For Obvious Reasons [Email] Practical Consequences of the Transgender Canonical Changes
- Reconciliation called: it wants its identity back
- Presiding Bishop hijacks “Reimagining” mandate to sustain lawsuit carte blanche
- FORTY MILLION on Lawsuits: Will There Be No Reckoning?
- Annual Litigation Summary for the Episcopal Church (USA) - 2014 Edition
- Jefferts-Schori’s Doctorate and Welby’s Praise. Who is in charge?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.