GenCon Scrapbook: Another Sexual Prophet, by Which I Mean Priest Who Loves Her Some Baby-Killin’
”Were Congress to outlaw the transporting of a minor without her parents’ permission across state lines to get an abortion, an abortion- and gay-rights activist testifying on Capitol Hill Thursday she would break the law to continue to help girls end their pregnancies.
Appearing as a Democratic Party witness at a hearing of the House Judiciary subcommittee on the Constitution, Dr. Katherine Hancock Ragsdale, president and dean of the Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, Mass. recalled the time she took a 15-year-old girl she had never met before to get an abortion.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- Burning Incense to Rosie O’Donnell
- The Underground Pewster: “The Church as Lifestyle Maintenance Organization”
- Reconciliation minded TEC Bishop sues his South Carolina brother in Christ
- Train Wreck
- Adrift at Sea, with neither Rudder nor Compass
- ‘tis a gift to be pestilent
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.