GenCon Scrapbook: Another Sexual Prophet, by Which I Mean Priest Who Loves Her Some Baby-Killin’
”Were Congress to outlaw the transporting of a minor without her parents’ permission across state lines to get an abortion, an abortion- and gay-rights activist testifying on Capitol Hill Thursday she would break the law to continue to help girls end their pregnancies.
Appearing as a Democratic Party witness at a hearing of the House Judiciary subcommittee on the Constitution, Dr. Katherine Hancock Ragsdale, president and dean of the Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, Mass. recalled the time she took a 15-year-old girl she had never met before to get an abortion.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Episcopal Task Force has a “word” about bureaucracy, decline
- “Jesus only excluded those who excluded others”
- ‘Animal Farm’ at 815 Second Avenue?
- BUMPED For Obvious Reasons [Email] Practical Consequences of the Transgender Canonical Changes
- Presiding Bishop hijacks “Reimagining” mandate to sustain lawsuit carte blanche
- Certainly a better gift than myrrh
- If you can’t get into healthcare.gov
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.