GenCon Scrapbook: Another Sexual Prophet, by Which I Mean Priest Who Loves Her Some Baby-Killin’
”Were Congress to outlaw the transporting of a minor without her parents’ permission across state lines to get an abortion, an abortion- and gay-rights activist testifying on Capitol Hill Thursday she would break the law to continue to help girls end their pregnancies.
Appearing as a Democratic Party witness at a hearing of the House Judiciary subcommittee on the Constitution, Dr. Katherine Hancock Ragsdale, president and dean of the Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, Mass. recalled the time she took a 15-year-old girl she had never met before to get an abortion.”
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- If you can’t get into healthcare.gov
- United Thank Offering now for Gun Control and other activism
- United Thank Offering by-laws revision remains unaddressed
- Church funds manager tells of Episcopal staff encroachment
- Schori, Jennings, “staff” and possible pal running UTO board
- “Will no one rid us of these meddlesome UTO women?”
- Don’t say I didn’t warn ya
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.