It’s the Church of England’s General Synod, when atheist commentators traditionally tell the Church that it must adopt more progressive policies in order to win their approval.
Yes, we do tend to follow our brethren off the cliff but the American branch may be taking the lead this year. Do they have Episcopal Sexual Prophets?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Does admiration of cool sins sabotage real repentance?
- The right kind of anxiety
- When it comes to Genocide
- Are We Ignoring the Lessons Of Auschwitz?
- Why Are People Looting Their Own Neighborhood?
- War weary US House passes Resolution that’s sketchy on how to stop genocidal ISIS
- First Big Media Run for #LWTE – and a thought about smiling
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.