It’s the Church of England’s General Synod, when atheist commentators traditionally tell the Church that it must adopt more progressive policies in order to win their approval.
Yes, we do tend to follow our brethren off the cliff but the American branch may be taking the lead this year. Do they have Episcopal Sexual Prophets?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Taking Rape Seriously Requires Us to Take Sex Seriously.
- Dude! We can bring back heresy trials!
- In Support of Single Issue Voting
- Egregiously Stupid Comment Contest Reopened
- Dr. Mohler: The Osteen Predicament—Mere Happiness Cannot Bear the Weight of the Gospel
- Peggy Noonan’s Tribute to Joan Rivers
- Episcopal Task Force has a “word” about bureaucracy, decline
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.