It’s the Church of England’s General Synod, when atheist commentators traditionally tell the Church that it must adopt more progressive policies in order to win their approval.
Yes, we do tend to follow our brethren off the cliff but the American branch may be taking the lead this year. Do they have Episcopal Sexual Prophets?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- Dr. Al Mohler: “The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife and the State of Modern Scholarship”
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- Easter in the Episcopal Church (sigh) ... again
- Common Core Reading List Contains Sexually Explicit Material
- OKCupid CEO Made Donations to Anti-Gay Campaign
- Setting Gay Marriage on Mozilla’s Scale
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.