It’s the Church of England’s General Synod, when atheist commentators traditionally tell the Church that it must adopt more progressive policies in order to win their approval.
Yes, we do tend to follow our brethren off the cliff but the American branch may be taking the lead this year. Do they have Episcopal Sexual Prophets?
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez
- NJ teen an icon of the PB, legal team and their enablers?
- Keeping the Main Thing Completely Peripheral
- How to Speak Postmodernism - A Guide for all Theological Liberals
- BUMPED For Obvious Reasons [Email] Practical Consequences of the Transgender Canonical Changes
- Why I Don’t Buy Girl Scout Cookies
- Presiding Bishop hijacks “Reimagining” mandate to sustain lawsuit carte blanche
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.