House of Deputies Passes Same-Sex Blessing Resolution
The Episcopal Church’s House of Deputies today, in a vote by orders, passed Resolution A049, authorizing the use of same-sex blessing rites.
Vote tallies are as follows
Lay: 86 yes, 19 no, divided 5
Clergy: 85 yes, 22 no, divided 4
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- (updated) [Oz] Bishop Sarah Macneil Conducted Same-Sex “Blessing” While Diocesan Archdeacon
- [Oz] Rev. Rod Bower: “I don’t believe in heaven or hell…”
- BUMPED For Obvious Reasons [Email] Practical Consequences of the Transgender Canonical Changes
- Coming Soon to a Country Near You (UPDATED)
- Real Love Exposes Sin - and the Sinner Welcomes It!
- Presiding Bishop hijacks “Reimagining” mandate to sustain lawsuit carte blanche
- Welby: Shannon Johnston Was Consulted about Baucum and Approves ... so it’s OK
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.