House of Deputies Passes Same-Sex Blessing Resolution
The Episcopal Church’s House of Deputies today, in a vote by orders, passed Resolution A049, authorizing the use of same-sex blessing rites.
Vote tallies are as follows
Lay: 86 yes, 19 no, divided 5
Clergy: 85 yes, 22 no, divided 4
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CofE Clergy Refuse to “Take Note” of “Orthodox” Bishops’ Report on Marriage
- Collapse into Incoherence
- Decisions Have Consequences
- Then and Now
- State of Georgia Demands Pastor Turn Over Sermons
- Global South Day 2 - Carthage and the Valley of Dry Bones
- New Zealand FCA make Submission to Same-Sex Blessing Working Group
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.