House of Deputies Passes Same-Sex Blessing Resolution
The Episcopal Church’s House of Deputies today, in a vote by orders, passed Resolution A049, authorizing the use of same-sex blessing rites.
Vote tallies are as follows
Lay: 86 yes, 19 no, divided 5
Clergy: 85 yes, 22 no, divided 4
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ephraim Radner on Why I Changed My Mind on Civil Marriage
- Abandoning the Search for the Gay Gene and Embracing Choice
- ACNA Primate: Don’t sign marriage pledge for now
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- Oh Dear—Jim Naughton is peevish again—so give generously to the IRD
- The Marriage Pledge and the Libertarian Solution to the Marriage Debate
- Rusty Reno Makes the Case for Clergy Cutting the Government Out of the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.