House of Deputies Passes Same-Sex Blessing Resolution
The Episcopal Church’s House of Deputies today, in a vote by orders, passed Resolution A049, authorizing the use of same-sex blessing rites.
Vote tallies are as follows
Lay: 86 yes, 19 no, divided 5
Clergy: 85 yes, 22 no, divided 4
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- DOJ Issues Threats to Schools
- What’s Wrong with the Law, and in Particular with Harvard Law School
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
- Podcast: Canterbury’s Unfailingly Consistent Claim to Powerlessness
- It’s Not About Tolerance
- New App Funded by Tax Dollars Connects Teens to Birth Control & Sexuality Education
- Former TEC Rector Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.