Lesbian denominational leader says that my marriage is a livestock exchange
One of the LGBTQi etc. now running the Episcopal Church tweeted:
“‘Traditional Marriage’ means giving livestock in return for access to another man’s daughter”
Every so often the LGBTQi etc. subculture opens the closet door wide enough to reveal more than sexual preference. There’s a whole wardrobe of hate and dysfunction to show off.
My wife and I share a traditional marriage getting close to 25 years. We raise a disabled child. We’ve had our share of challenges and by God’s grace continue to love and support each other and, as the Book of Common Prayer puts it, “find such fulfillment of their mutual affection that (we) reach out in love and concern for others.”
What possible kind of pastoral leadership likens that to a “cattle exchange” while celebrating recreational sex and fetishes as holiness? The leadership of The Episcopal Church. Maybe not all the bishops or the many other clergy and lay leaders assembled in a show convention this summer, but the sexually disordered activist leaders who tell them what to say, what bathroom to use and how low to grovel.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Unraveling of the Anglican Communion
- Episcopal Task Force has a “word” about bureaucracy, decline
- ECSUA Rump Diocese in Ft. Worth Officially Embraces the Culture
- Same Sex Marriage Comes to Falls Church
- The Death of Voltaire. But don’t you dare talk about it.
- First Big Media Run for #LWTE – and a thought about smiling
- Bow to the god of Gay, Or Else
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.