South Carolina Deputation Walks Out of General Convention
Kendall Harmon has posted this statement:
Due to the actions of General Convention, the South Carolina Deputation has concluded that we cannot continue with business as usual. We all agree that we cannot and will not remain on the floor of the House and act as if all is normal. John Burwell and Lonnie Hamilton have agreed to remain at Convention to monitor further developments and by their presence demonstrate that our action is not to be construed as a departure from the Episcopal Church. Please pray for those of us who will be traveling early and for those who remain.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Prayers For Our Nation
- Houston Mayor Drops Controversial Pastor Subpoenas
- Should the US be the World’s Medical Backstop Against Ebola?
- NH Parking Officials: Keeping the Vision Alive
- Should Ebola Health Care Workers Be Quarantined?
- On Avoiding Conflict and Calming Everything Down
- Stealing Youthful Innocence in the Name of Feminism
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.