Episcopal Diocese of Ft. Worth Places Ad in Newspaper Repudiating Actions of GC 77
This morning’s Fort Worth Star-Telegram carries a message in the form of a half-page advertisement from St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, Fort Worth, responding to the approval by TEC’s General Convention, meeting this past week in Indianapolis, of a rite of same-sex blessing and for the ordination of transgendered persons.
Through Saturday, July 14, the only report on these developments offered by the newspaper was an Associated Press wire story in its online edition. As you may know, the entire TEC deputation from Fort Worth voted in favor of the SSB rite; a photograph of their signed ballot was circulated online.
Director of Communications
The Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Ireland the Latest Domino to Fall
- Latest on Gay Propaganda and Its Effect
- Failure of TEC LGBT Strategy in One Easy Blog
- Statement of St. James’ (Anglican) Rector on TEC Fire Sale
- TEC to sell off another church it “won”
- Bishop Brewer Bends the Knee
- Would You Baptize the Adopted Child of a Same Sex Couple?
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.