The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Is the ACNA Part of the Anglican Communion?
- Tell me again how we worship the same God?
- On Being a Literalist
- There is one God and this guy is his Twitter!
- Dude! We can bring back heresy trials!
- David vs Goliath, Chandler vs Furtick
- California State Universities Fight “Islamophobia,” stoke Contempt for Christians
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.