The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Canon Ashey and the Beef
- How to Make a Church Even Less Relevant
- Bishop Lawrence Writes to his Diocese
- The Insufficiency of “Mere Monotheism”
- [CofE] A Storm is Brewing in Southwark Diocese
- Justin Welby on Social Media: We Speak Publicly. You Respond Privately.
- Christianity as Hallmark Card (UPDATED)
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.