The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- America’s Freedom Fail
- Houston, we have a problem
- The utilitarian unity of burning at the stake and abortion
- March of the “Abrahamic Faiths”
- “Jesus only excluded those who excluded others”
- ‘Animal Farm’ at 815 Second Avenue?
- Giles Fraser admits that the Gospel is secondary to winning on factional issues
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.