The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- But I don’t want all that doom and gloom with my Easter!
- Archbishop Welby Struggles with a Greater Truth
- Clarity from the State Church of Norway
- Is the Creed “the” Sufficient Standard of Orthodoxy?
- BREAKING: Australian Bishops Agree to Strengthened Protocol
- Oz: Bishop John McIntyre (Gippsland) to Seek to Change Bishops’ Protocol on Human Sexuality
- Lessons from the World Vision Debacle - “Not Taking Sides” is Taking a Side
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.