The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- How do you say “Indaba” in Japanese?
- Paul Crouch, Founder of TBN, Dies
- Grafton Appointment Exposes Massive Differences in the Anglican Church in Australia
- Perth Same-Sex Marriage Vote - Provincial Council Says “No”
- Dan Savage is right
- Australia’s First Female Diocesan Bishop - we should ordain homosexuals and the Cross does not save
- Magical Christians say combat vets’ stress is un-Biblical
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.