The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- DePaul President: “Black Lives Matter—Unborn Lives Don’t”
- Is Canadian Church OK with Atheist Pastors?
- Jesus Christ, Moral Reformer
- A Catholic’s View of Episcopal Feminist Theology
- [Oz] Nexus Conference Monday 23 May 2016 Livestream
- How Legalism Has Destroyed the Communion
- The Case of the Felonious Priest
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.