The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Trouble Ahead for US Churches?
- Bristol Palin pregnant out of wedlock again
- [CofE] Buckinghamshire Anglo-Catholic Clergy join Evangelicals in Protesting against Bp Alan Wilson
- What Is the Antonym for “Humility”?
- [CofE] Prominent Oxford Diocese Evangelicals call for the resignation of Bishop Alan Wilson
- I Don’t Judge People
- Bishop Alan Wilson (Buckingham) no longer has confidence of his own clergy
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.