The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Pemberton Ruling - Liberal Theological and Political Method Exposed
- The Bad News About the Good News
- Archbishop Welby has Won
- How to Take Down a Straying Prelate
- Life Now Has a Price Tag
- Sydney Synod “Grieved” by actions of Bishops of Gippsland and Wangaratta
- Primates’ Meeting: It Still All Comes Down to What Welby Will Do
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.