The Rev. Phil Ashey Responds to the “Generous Orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church
This week, the Rev. Winnie Varghese, an Episcopal priest, wrote about the “generous orthodoxy” of the Episcopal Church. In today’s Anglican PerspectiveCanon Ashey crituques Rev. Varghese’s article and specifically takes issue with the author’s source of “revelation.” Key Scripture: 2 Tim. 3:16
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Imagine that. (And happy birthday, Dante).
- Science ‘n’ Reason Roundup
- Athanasius and Goebbels - random thoughts on “narratives”
- THE PB CANDIDATES (Did they follow Stand Firm or do we just guess well?)
- The Love Shack Church
- Statism is idolatry for both right and left
- Tranny Jesus will save us from jihad and genocide
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.