OPEN THREAD: What Bishops Are Refusing To Authorize the Provisional Rite for Same Sex Blessings?
I’m a bit surprised at the bishops who are *not* authorizing use of the provisional rite for same sex blessings.
Please post what news you have about who is NOT authorizing use of the rite in the comments below. Please don’t mention the ones who are authorizing the rite—that’s assumed to be happening in spades. I’m interested in the bishops who are choosing *not to authorize use of the rite*.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sam Allberry - Is God Anti-Gay? [video]
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Andrew Wilson and Rob Bell on Unbelievable
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- Methodist Minister Defies Church in “Deeply Personal Act” of Politics (UPDATED)
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.