Further Meltdown in the Diocese of Georgia [Part Two]: More on the Departure of Calvary, Americus
Readers may recall that Calvary Americus [now renamed St. John’s Anglican] departed in April of this year from the Diocese of Georgia.
From the American Times-Recorder, where there is more:
The white understated storefront church adjacent to the feed and seed store and located at 411 W. Forsyth St., Americus was filled with joy, celebration and the Holy Spirit as 70 people were received into the Anglican Church in North America by the Rt. Rev. Dr. Foley Beach, Bishop of the Anglican Diocese of the South. The occasion was followed by a reception.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- DioDallas: Bishop Stanton Announces Retirement
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Ruling in St. James Case Clouds the Title of Former Episcopal Parish Properties in California
- Fresno Judge Denies ECUSA’s Motion for Summary Judgment in San Joaquin
- Myth of ECUSA Declining Turns Out to be True
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.