When I am Weak, then I am Strong
God has a wonderful sense of humour, and a delicious way of reminding us of the things we need to hear.
2Cor. 12:10 ... when I am weak, then I am strong.
My boss leans over and asks “is your microphone off?”. “Yes”, I reply.
“Good” he responds, “now you might want to consider doing up your fly”.
I held it together until the prayers which we had started got to this verse and response:
V: Clothe your ministers with righteousness
His chosen people were joyful.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Friday Afternoon Wisdom
- But They’re Still Smarter Than You
- UK 2011 Census Data - Sausages or Skepticism?
- Dear Oxford English Dictionary…
- Reformation Day - 2 Gems from Luther
- An Open Letter to the Archbishop of Canterbury from an Oppressed Minority (Reposted)
- We Should Have Known It Would Come to This
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.