Office Depot ‘Supports Bravery,’ Meaning ‘Hey Kids - It’s Great to be Gay!’
This is part of a national email campaign from Office Depot:
What is this “Born This Way” Foundation? Cruise over to their web site if you dare, where you’ll learn that this is the work of no less courageous an individual than Lady GaGa, and sponsored by the usual lefty suspects such as the MacArthur Foundation.
Let me remind you that Staples, which has a policy of not taking positions on political issues, also sells office supplies.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- Sam Allberry - Is God Anti-Gay? [video]
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Andrew Wilson and Rob Bell on Unbelievable
- Hollywood Producer Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Possession
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.