Non-Muslim Children in Scotland Take Field Trip to Mosque and Learn Islamic Prayers and History
Recently, non-Muslim children in Scotland are taken on a field trip to a mosque.
My question is how did the Muslim children enjoy their trip to a cathedral where they are taught the history of Christianity and the Lord’s Prayer? How about the history of the Jews? Will they learn the Shema? What is that you say - that hasn’t happened? Now how is that providing diversity to the kids?
No, it appears the Islamist have taken a page from the LGBTXYZ lobby. You know - where children are forced to hear the story of gays who embrace the lifestyle but are denied the right to hear of the thousands who have rejected same sex attraction? Well, all the children except the Muslims because well, you see, they kill homosexuals in their country. Tolerance truly has a new meaning these days.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Actions Still Speak Louder Than Words
- Cranmer on Slaughter of British Soldier on Streets of London
- Britain De-Christianizing, Heading for Islamization
- They lived not only in ages past (South Sudan news)
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Better headgear or wii to prevent terrorism
- “Intellectuals” ally with idiots
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.