Wednesday Afternoon Palate Cleanser: “Old School” Basketball
Of course, the joke in this video is that the “old school Uncle Drew” is actually Cavs Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving.
The larger pretense was that they were filming a documentary of another basketball player [in on the joke] and he brought along “Uncle Drew” who enters the pickup game.
Besides the good fun of watch Uncle Drew eventually dunk on some good young amateurs, what I especially appreciated was the overwhelmingly superior quickness and ball handling skills of a professional, as opposed to people who just love to play hoops. There’s no comparison—and along about the 2.20 mark, viewers recognize that.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hollywood Producer Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Possession
- Americans Are Insane
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
- UPDATED: Act of Faith Costs Track Team Win and Trip to Championship
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.