Party of Death Makes it Official
The Democratic Party will apparently make state sponsored murder its official party policy.
“The 2012 Democratic party will officially adopt an extreme position on the issue of abortion on Tuesday. According to a copy of the party platform, which was released online just before midnight on Monday, “The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman’s right to make decisions regarding her pregnancy, including a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay.”
That last part—“regardless of ability to pay”—is an endorsement of taxpayer-funded abortions, a policy that President Obama has personally endorsed…more”
Of course it’s not as if the present GOP presidential candidate has clean hands. His position would sanction the murder of the children of sexual criminals, about 16,000 babies per year. Romney’s position is, for now, in conflict with the GOP platform but should he win the election he will demonstrate that Republican candidates can win on the national level with a limited pro-abortion stance.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Religion of Molech Defends Late-Term Baby-Killing
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- Methodists Weigh In On Gosnell
- Gosnell Waives Right to Appeal; Gets Life in Prison
- Late-Term Abortionist LeRoy Carhart Exposed
- Molech’s Church Brings Out Heavy Artillery
- Exposing Works of Darkness II: 72 Members of Congress Confront MSM
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.