Dust catchers for Satan’s shelves
It appears that nobody wants the remains of the 9/11 hijackers. The linked article is a year old, and I’m not finding anything more recent.
It is believed that the murderers’ relatives do not wish to be identified with them, even though their religion would allow them to have the remains and does value burial of the dead.
Mass murder in the name of a false religion in a selfish quest for a fantasy afterlife might put you among some perceived elite on earth, but in reality the only one who will claim you is the devil, because he has a hoarding problem and just keeps packing in the damned.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- PB sermon turns silk purse into sow’s ear
- Andrew Wilson and Rob Bell on Unbelievable
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- So Much Anger Over the Wrath of God
- The “Big Bang Theory” and What It Tells Us about Man’s Capabilities
- Eichmann to Gosnell, Ragsdale on the Assist
- Once More into the Breach: The Silly Shellfish Argument Rises Again
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.