Obamacare Fines Kick in for Hospitals that Readmit Sick Patients
Hospitals who re-admit patients within 30 days after they were discharged will now have to, under an Obamacare provision, pay fines as of October 1, 2012, which could force hospitals to slash programs that help the elderly, the poor, and the chronically ill.
According to a study, “about two-thirds of the hospitals serving Medicare patients, or some 2,200 facilities, will be hit with penalties averaging around $125,000 per facility this coming year.”
The entire article is available at Brietbart.com.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- They lived not only in ages past (South Sudan news)
- When Will Republicans Understand Free Market Healthcare?
- Exposing Works of Darkness II: 72 Members of Congress Confront MSM
- Exposing Works of Darkness: There’s New Cover for Pedophiles
- The New Biology: Gay Infertility
- The Media’s “Republicans Have No Obamacare Replacement” Myth
- Unlike ObamaCare, the Republican Plan Will Work
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.