For the Shellfish Argument, Press One
The phone message below was left on our parish answering machine Sunday afternoon:
I think the caller was upset about this post from April about the Diocese of Texas but I don’t know since he didn’t leave a name or number so I can’t call him back.
The message itself is awesome…like a greatest hits album from Claiming the Blessing. In just one 2 minute message you get:
1. What Are You, Roman Catholic?
2. The Shellfish Argument
3. Paul the Unhinged Self-Hating Gay Man
5. Did I Mention I Went to Harvard?
6. The Future is Very Gay and You’re Not In It
Amazing mental and verbal dexterity…but he did go to Harvard so I suppose that is to be expected.
Hopefully, the caller is still a faithful Stand Firm reader.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Andrew Wilson and Rob Bell on Unbelievable
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- Methodist Minister Defies Church in “Deeply Personal Act” of Politics (UPDATED)
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
- Meet the Gay Police State
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.