Love, Truth, and Homosexuality
This is the second session of a four part series of adult Christian education classes at Good Shepherd. The purpose of the series is to gain a deeper understanding of homosexuality so that we can reach out to and support those who struggle with same sex attraction while remaining true to biblical principles. In this session Melissa Ingraham, a licensed Christian counselor who once identified as a lesbian, discusses some of her own struggles and the science and psychology of sexual identity and orientation
In case you missed the first session: Same Sex Attraction and the Bible, you can listen to it here.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Sam Allberry - Is God Anti-Gay? [video]
- TEC Minnesota gives local option for same sex marriage
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Andrew Wilson and Rob Bell on Unbelievable
- Don’t Sign the Letter
- Methodist Minister Defies Church in “Deeply Personal Act” of Politics (UPDATED)
- Religions Not Accepting of Everybody
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.