Watch and Wonder: Can This Campaign Go Any Lower? (UPDATED)
Ladies and gentlemen, in the midst of perhaps the most debased political season on record, I present for your viewing pleasure the worst ad in the history of political advertising, courtesy of the Obama campaign:
Barf bags will be available in the lobby after the showing of this film.
UPDATE: I took Stephen Noll’s suggestion and specified the campaign from whence this tripe comes.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- More from the IX Commandment beat
- Gay Marriage is to Govt. as is Study Hall to Academics
- Hey Anglicans, hearing the Benghazi testimony, how ‘bout that IX Commandment?
- Better headgear or wii to prevent terrorism
- Gay marriage ‘key factor’ in Tory Eastleigh defeat
- An Interesting Theory on Political Engagement from an SF Commenter
- Gentry Liberals and Brass Knuckles: The Case of Maureen Dowd
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.