Planned Parenthood Endorses Obama
Via Hot Air, here’s the latest piece of bilge from Planned Parenthood. It is a de facto endorsement of Barack Obama’s re-election, as well as propaganda for America’s biggest abortion provider. There’s way too much in it that’s laughable, incorrect, or repulsive to go through, so I’ll leave that for you to do in the comments. But the really interesting thing about this ad, and the others like it that Planned Parenthood has spent millions of dollars on in the course of this campaign, is this: what in the name of the Infernal Revenoo Service is a non-profit organization that gets over $400 million in taxpayer subsidies doing running political ads endorsing candidates?
UPDATE: Changed my wording above to make my point a bit clearer, but also wanted to add this, for any who don’t already know: Planned Parenthood is not a non-profit. It is fact made $18.5 last year, and over $63 million in 2008-09.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Persecution or Statutory Rape?
- Free Speech For Me, But Not For Thee
- Religion of Molech Defends Late-Term Baby-Killing
- Never Let a Tragedy Go to Waste
- Pre-teen Pedophile Victim Forced by Rapist to Get Abortion at Planned Parenthood
- Methodists Weigh In On Gosnell
- Gosnell Waives Right to Appeal; Gets Life in Prison
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.