The Diocese of East Tennessee Has Been Assimilated
The Knoxville Sentinel announced the availability of same sex blessings at local Episcopal churches yesterday.
Bishop George Young’s letter regarding this can be found here.
In it he says some things that reminded me of the actions of our Bishop Waldo. Specifically Bishop Young says,
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- South Carolina Trial: Day 12 - Judge Refuses to Be Distracted
- South Carolina Trial Day 11: a Waste of Time
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 10 - ECUSA’s Witness again Barred from Rendering Undisclosed Opinions
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 9 - a Day of Contradictions
- Fireworks in the South Carolina Trial: Day 8
- Trial in South Carolina: Day 7 (UPDATED: TEC Witness Concedes Case)
- Matthew 25 responses to the border meltdown - UPDATE
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.