The Diocese of East Tennessee Has Been Assimilated
The Knoxville Sentinel announced the availability of same sex blessings at local Episcopal churches yesterday.
Bishop George Young’s letter regarding this can be found here.
In it he says some things that reminded me of the actions of our Bishop Waldo. Specifically Bishop Young says,
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Don’t Support the Media’s Memes
- Priest Seeks to Reclaim Pride from Christian Disparagement
- ACLU Leader Quits After Daughters Encounter Men in Women’s Restroom
- Genderqueer, Australian Flags, Trump, Baal; Pots and Kettles
- ECUSA Loses (Again) in Quincy; San Joaquin Seeks Review [UPDATED]
- DOJ Issues Threats to Schools
- What’s Wrong with the Law, and in Particular with Harvard Law School
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.