The Diocese of East Tennessee Has Been Assimilated
The Knoxville Sentinel announced the availability of same sex blessings at local Episcopal churches yesterday.
Bishop George Young’s letter regarding this can be found here.
In it he says some things that reminded me of the actions of our Bishop Waldo. Specifically Bishop Young says,
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- [Oz] New Diocese of Gippsland Appointment Raises Fresh Concerns
- BIshop Bruno Forces Pregnant Women and Children to Worship Outdoors in Summer Heat
- 2 New Mexico churches bombed on Lord’s Day (UPDATED)
- Pay Day Lenders From Atlanta Send Fake “Christian” Ministry to Harass South Dakotans
- Look! A squirrel! (Sermon on John 6:1-21)
- Final Judgment Entered in Fort Worth Case
- Planned Parenthood, Pay Day Lenders, and How I’m Praying These Days
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.