The Diocese of East Tennessee Has Been Assimilated
The Knoxville Sentinel announced the availability of same sex blessings at local Episcopal churches yesterday.
Bishop George Young’s letter regarding this can be found here.
In it he says some things that reminded me of the actions of our Bishop Waldo. Specifically Bishop Young says,
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Making Sense of the Trial in South Carolina
- Analyzing the Quincy Decision
- Bow to the god of Gay, Or Else
- LGBT Activist Threatens to Blackmail CoE Bishops
- South Carolina Trial Ends: Day 14
- [Bumped: How to give to Quincy] Quincy Funds Frozen Again; Defense Fund Needs Help
- South Carolina Trial Day 13: the Truth Will Out
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.