The Diocese of East Tennessee Has Been Assimilated
The Knoxville Sentinel announced the availability of same sex blessings at local Episcopal churches yesterday.
Bishop George Young’s letter regarding this can be found here.
In it he says some things that reminded me of the actions of our Bishop Waldo. Specifically Bishop Young says,
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Credit Where Credit Is Due
- The Pemberton Ruling - Liberal Theological and Political Method Exposed
- How to Take Down a Straying Prelate
- Sydney Archbishop Glenn Davies Calls Christians to Gracious Engagement in Marriage Debate
- Is Obama Warning Christians GLBT “Rights” Outweigh Religious Freedom
- Blatant Bias on Display in ECUSA’s South Carolina Case
- On the Oral Arguments Yesterday in South Carolina
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.