Why Some Products Fail
From Coyote Blog, where there is more:
Apparently, after working to make sure that toilets, shower heads, and washing machines no longer work as well as they used to, government regulators have ruined the gas can. I still (thankfully) use my old plastic can that is about 20 years old, but apparently two changes have been mandated
• There is a self-closing mechanism at the end of the spout that work fine in modern cars designed for this technology but don’t work at all in lawnmowers and boats. By my own observation, most gas cans are used to fill machinery other than cars.
• There is no vent. Yes, there is no way to let air smoothly into the can as gas is poured out, meaning for gas to pour at all air must come in through the spout. This results in slow and erratic flow rates.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Are Your State Dollars Paying for Abortion?
- DOJ Issues Threats to Schools
- What’s Wrong with the Law, and in Particular with Harvard Law School
- NC Takes on Feds
- Group Seeks to Cancel National Day of Prayer at Marine Corp University
- Government-Regulated Health Care in a Nutshell
- Keeping the Faith in a Faithless Age
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.