Let’s play a guessing game. Read the following paragraph and fill in the blank:
A Christian school is providing materials to students saying that gender is a state of mind and that “genderqueer” is a natural self-identity. The school is associated with ______________________
Put your guesses in the comment section and the winner will receive a wonderful prize delivered telepathically. Being specific as to locale gets extra points.
UPDATE: Since David guessed so accurately (fish in a barrel, right?), here is the full link.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- A Taste of Their Own Medicine?
- Bishop Bruno, the Consummate Hypocrite
- A Catholic’s View of Episcopal Feminist Theology
- Behold the Sinking Ship
- San Joaquin Appeal Rebuffed by California Supreme Court
- ECUSA Loses (Again) in Quincy; San Joaquin Seeks Review [UPDATED]
- GAFCON Primates Issue Communiqué - “A Global Family of Authentic Anglicans”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.