Around the Web: Roman Catholics
5 feeds updated every 5 minutes
- Strangers on a Train
- Fr. Spadaro’s Math
- Remembering Kevin Starr, Catholic Historian
- Silence and Sherlock
- Moments of Chosen Light
- First Things Junior Fellows Program 2017
- President Trump, Therapist in Chief?
- A Note of Thanks
- How Does Science Back Up a Theological Dogma? Like This:
- Anchoress2016: A Write-in Campaign to Make America Sane Again
- My New Book is Out! I Have a New Book!
- 17 y/o Primary Voters in Ohio? Why Not “14 or Fight”?
- Thank you, Norman Lear; Thank you, Justice Ginsberg; Thank you, Professors West and George
- “Begin the Apocalypse” Once More!
- The Roches – We Three Kings
- What Would Pope Benedict or the Psalmist Say About THIS Music?
- The Doctor is in ... England!
- Rome Reports tells my story
- "God is there in our desperation and weakness and skepticism"
- On bringing dark memories into Christ's light
- Listen: The Anderson Council performs my song "Girl on the Northern Line"
- Now available: my dissertation on redemptive suffering
- "Dear Jesus ... I choose to suffer this with you"
- "Eden's approach differs substantially from books on 'inner healing'"
- Towards a New Argument Against Pornography
- How to Act Like a Christian
- Why Millennials Want to Change the World
- The Communist That Lives With Me Responds: “Your Political Theology is not Radical Enough”
- Identity Politics: Our Appetite For Destruction
- Identity Politics: The New Polytheism
- What Photography Does to Unborn Children
- Towards a Pro-life Iconoclasm
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.