Around the Web: Roman Catholics
5 feeds updated every 5 minutes
- Marriage Pledge is Not an Imperative of Conscience
- First Links – 11.24.14
- What Are the Objections to the Marriage Pledge?
- The Role of Government Marriage?
- What We’ve Been Reading (& Listening To)
- First Links—11.21.14
- Responding to Sullivan on the Marriage Pledge
- Removing Christmas (and Everything Else) from the School Calendar
- Saving Thanksgiving: Chili and Brandy Alexander Pie! UPDATE
- Christ: the King Who Ravishes and Gives us All
- Praying for those who pray for us…
- Lisa Hendey, the Accidental Innovator
- 6* Questions for Jennifer Fulwiler
- Rabbi Jonathan Sacks Addresses Humanum Conference – UPDATED
- On Being Distracted While at Prayer
- A GeekShirt Feminists Can Get Behind? – UPDATED
- Priests, lay leaders recommend My Peace I Give You as a vital pastoral resource for healing sexual wounds
- "Receive Healing through the Wounds of Christ"
- Listen: I speak on "Healing the Memory: What St. Ignatius Loyola and Pope Francis Can Teach Us"
- On the grace that saved an ink-stained wretch like me
- Welcome, Get Religion readers!
- Speaking July 31 in Washington on Ignatius Loyola, Pope Francis, & healing of memory
- What a Holocaust scholar can teach us on moral cost of admitting divorced & remarried to Holy Communion
- "Jesus did not live according to his fear"I talk to Rachel Balducci about what it means to suffer in union with Christ
- How to Kill a Community: Lessons From Mediocre Rappers
- Selling Our Sins
- Objectifying Soccer Players Probably Won’t Help Fight Sexism
- Popes Should Resign More Often
- The Facebook Timeline and the Disintegration of Memory
- Oh, for a beautiful memory!
- Women Swiftly Running Out Of Things That Aren’t Sexy
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.