Report: Almost All Anglican Mission Bishops Resign from Rwandan HoB
...following the ultimatum from the Rwandan House of bishops that the Anglican Mission’s Bishop Chuck Murphy recant or resign.
Details as soon as we get them…
UPDATE: Here is a PDF of the Anglican Mission bishops’ resignation letter.
UPDATE 2: Here is a PDF of a letter from Chuck Murphy to Archbishop Rwaje from yesterday.
UPDATE 3: It should be noted that not all of the Anglican Mission’s bishops resigned from the Rwandan HoB. Terrell Glenn and Thad Barnum have not tendered their resignations to Rwanda. So this is not simply “The Anglican Mission walks away from Rwanda”; it is in fact a 3-way split: The AM splits from Rwanda, and two of the AM’s bishops do not follow suit.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- CofE Clergy Refuse to “Take Note” of “Orthodox” Bishops’ Report on Marriage
- Queen’s Chaplain Who Objected to Quranic Readings at Cathedral Service Resigns
- Valé Mike Ovey
- New Zealand FCA make Submission to Same-Sex Blessing Working Group
- Two Worthy Reads
- [Oz] Nexus Conference Monday 23 May 2016 Livestream
- A Well-Aimed Blast at the Communion-Wreckers
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.