The Queen’s Christian Faith Puts our Bishops to Shame
This might seem a strange thing for a Catholic to say, but I often think that the Queen is the most impressive religious leader in Britain. She says little in public about her Christianity, but what she does say – usually at the end of her Christmas Day broadcast – is powerful in its directness.
Having discussed the celebrations, tragedies and anxieties of the past year, the Queen affirms, naturally but unflinchingly and with no attempt at religious relativism, her faith in Jesus Christ.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- Another Biblical battlefront - you can give fire support
- The Cross Lady and the Man With the Stick
- [CofE] Buckinghamshire Anglo-Catholic Clergy join Evangelicals in Protesting against Bp Alan Wilson
- [CofE] Prominent Oxford Diocese Evangelicals call for the resignation of Bishop Alan Wilson
- Bishop Alan Wilson (Buckingham) no longer has confidence of his own clergy
- BREAKING: England Evangelicals Stand Up and Make a Noise
- Scottish Episcopal Church goes down the gurgler
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.