The Queen’s Christian Faith Puts our Bishops to Shame
This might seem a strange thing for a Catholic to say, but I often think that the Queen is the most impressive religious leader in Britain. She says little in public about her Christianity, but what she does say – usually at the end of her Christmas Day broadcast – is powerful in its directness.
Having discussed the celebrations, tragedies and anxieties of the past year, the Queen affirms, naturally but unflinchingly and with no attempt at religious relativism, her faith in Jesus Christ.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- UK “journalists” distort study to advocate for LGBT church
- [Updated] Breaking News: The Marriage Pledge
- Bishop Ken Short’s Funeral - Livestream
- Sydney Anglican Synod Motion on Anglican Communion
- Is the ACNA Part of the Anglican Communion?
- The Gospel, the Gospels and Rome - Where Do We Draw the Line?
- Diocese of NW Australia Recognises ACNA as “a member church of the Anglican Communion”
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.