The Queen’s Christian Faith Puts our Bishops to Shame
This might seem a strange thing for a Catholic to say, but I often think that the Queen is the most impressive religious leader in Britain. She says little in public about her Christianity, but what she does say – usually at the end of her Christmas Day broadcast – is powerful in its directness.
Having discussed the celebrations, tragedies and anxieties of the past year, the Queen affirms, naturally but unflinchingly and with no attempt at religious relativism, her faith in Jesus Christ.
Share this story:
Recent Related Posts
- The Pemberton Ruling - Liberal Theological and Political Method Exposed
- Ave Imperator, Te Morituri Salutamus
- Sydney Synod “Grieved” by actions of Bishops of Gippsland and Wangaratta
- Sydney Synod Declares “Communion with ACNA”
- Sydney Archbishop Glenn Davies Calls Christians to Gracious Engagement in Marriage Debate
- Derailed Theology Leads to Train Wreck
- A Living Text: PEARUSA to Integrate Fully Into the ACNA
Are you reading this?
Advertising on Stand Firm works!
Click here for details.